Job description / Role
We have an opportunity for an experienced Investigations professional to join an award winning corporate investigations team. This permanent role will be based in Kuwait and see you formulating and implementing policies to identify, investigate and mitigate corporate fraud and complex crime.
Applicants should have a strong track record of conducting in-depth forensic investigations into areas such as fraud, business crime (procurement/expenses/supply chain) and complex crime. You should have strong commercial acumen with investigations experience within the private sector – corporate, retail, commercial sectors etc.
The role is open to candidate relocation and offers a tax free salary.
Duties to include:
• Undertake investigations into company cases of corporate fraud or complex crime
• Carry out investigations into instances of corporate crime and fraud relating to areas such as procurement/expenses/supply chain.
• Undertake complex financial investigations
• Analyse and investigate major crimes related to ecommerce fraud.
• Manage, motivate and lead an investigations team
• Provide analysis into cases and trends of complex crime across the region
• Implement strategies to mitigate risk and fraud
• Work closely with departmental managers to highlight any internal crime or fraud
• Undertake staff training around fraud awareness
• Policy formulation relating to Fraud and risk management strategies
• Analyse and identify patterns and trends relating to company policy violation (procurement, company expenses etc).
• Implement a robust audit programme to highlight and mitigate risks
KWD 2,000 to 2,200 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Applicants should have a strong investigations background with experience investigating employee fraud, financial crime and complex business crime.
• Private sector experience is essential with time spent within the corporate/retail / commercial sectors being particularly relevant.
• Strong forensic interviewing skills
• Proven experience investigating a broad range of complex crimes/fraud in the private sector – business, financial, employee etc.
• The ability to manage multiple complex cases
• Strong commercial acumen with the ability to work with a range of senior stakeholders
• People management experience with the ability to manage, motivate and lead a quality focused investigations team
About the Company
Established as a Security Recruitment solutions specialist Momentum has grown to now cover a variety of exciting recruitment disciplines, including Facilities Management, Health & Safety, Retail Loss Prevention and the Oil & Gas sectors. We feel this differentiates us from other recruitment companies.
With offices in London, Stockholm and a strong presence in the Middle East, Momentum Recruitment provide a quality focused recruitment solution service for the provision of permanent, contract & temporary security staff across the EMEA region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Corporate Investigations Manager (Tax Free)
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||4 Feb|
Security Manager - FM Company
BAC Middle East
Senior Manager - Operations Audit
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Procurement and Administration Manager