Job description / Role
IT Administrator Responsibilities:
• Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
• Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
• Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
• Creating user accounts and performing access control.
• Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
• Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
• Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
• Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
• Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
• Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
• Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification.
• At least two years' experience in a similar role.
• Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
• Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
• Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Any Nationality
• Transferable visa 18.
About the Company
Gulf Business Services and Recruitment Group (Kanee) started its operations in 1999 and for more than eleven years the company is providing Recruitment, Human Resources and Outsourcing Services to the labor market in Kuwait. KANEE is the first Kuwaiti closed joint-stock company with the capital of one million Kuwaiti dinars specialized in this field to meet the needs of its clients.
It is GEC main concern to seek positive change, which is a feature of this era, in accordance with the requirements of the human capital industry and the social infrastructure in Kuwait, in regard to securing the best service to its clients for both, companies and jobseekers.
GEC’s core business has witnessed great development.We have built wide global relations to secure our network of sourcing human resources to meet our clients’ needs.
Our vision serves as the framework for our road map and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
Our vision is to be become a holding company offering the best services in GCC countries. Our plan is to offer general services in many fields such as Project Management, Property Management, Information Technology, Human Resources, Maintenance, Cleaning, Security, Transportation, Handling and many others.
IT Administrator (Immediate Start)
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||13 May|
IT Technical Support
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
First Gulf Company (FGC)
Desktop Support Engineer