Job description / Role
Are you a talented IT Professional looking to join a cutting-edge team in a multidisciplinary Architectural & Engineering organisation?
Based in our Kuwait office, this individual will contribute to the success of the company by providing technological leadership in planning, developing and implementations towards effectiveness of the organisation.
Our portfolio of live projects includes cultural, healthcare, hospitality and retail projects across the Middle East and North Africa.
SSH is one of the leading master planning, infrastructure, building design, construction supervision and project management firms in the Middle East, with a reputation for design integrity and a portfolio of landmark projects throughout the region.
What will my responsibilities look like in this role?
To provide utmost customer satisfaction to SSH computer users by providing them with quick and professional support.
• Proper resolution of Helpdesk tickets in a timely manner, in accordance with internally agreed SLAs.
• Technical analysis and problem solving, specifically in relation to desktop related issues (Windows and Mac OSX), networking, connectivity and security.
• Proficient in the use of systems and tools (ManageEngine, Nexthink, SNOW, etc.) to provide solutions and share knowledge of ‘how to’ with other members of the team.
• Adheres to all relevant policies, procedures, standards and guidelines, suggesting improvements in the same.
• Efficiently investigate, trouble-shoot, and resolve Helpdesk problems.
• Proper handling of SSH Helpdesk requests from employees in regard to hardware and software issues.
• Assist the IT Team Leader in managing 3rd party partners and vendors.
• Provide basic training and assistance to business users and ensure effective use of systems and other business applications.
• Assist in the production of technical documentation for new and existing applications.
• Install and configure hardware and software in accordance with SSH standards and expectations.
SSH specialises in the delivery of world class construction projects in the MENA region. We are a rapidly expanding multidisciplinary firm with over 50 years' expertise in architecture, engineering, infrastructure and construction supervision.
SSH are respected project leaders, trusted international partners and reputable employers. We aim to be the consultant, strategic partner and employer of choice for the MENA region. Our continued participation in the region's premier construction projects reflects our world class expertise in specialist markets and our unrivaled local knowledge.
What do I need to apply?
• 3+ years of relevant experience in similar role.
• Proficient and conversant with business and technical issues associated with Service Desk / Helpdesk.
• High degree of personal integrity.
• Good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Attention to detail and takes pride in ensuring all work is accurate and complete.
• Communicating and coordinating with others to achieve outcomes, including IT and business colleagues across all SSH offices and third-party staff (e.g. Microsoft, BIOS, Autodesk, etc.).
• You must be a qualified IT professional evidenced by a Degree and or Masters in Information Technology or related discipline
• The following certification and or professional qualifications are at a significant advantage: i.e ITIL v3 certification, MCSE, CCNA, CMNA (Certified Meraki Networking Associate),CCNP, CCIE
About the Company
Having been in business for 50 years, we have accumulated unparalled knowledge, skill, and creativity. We use our expertise to develop a truly tailored innovative and creative solution that is in line with our clients' specific requirements. We don't sell a "house style" - that's not our style.
The firm has its headquarters in Kuwait and has completed a wide range of projects locally and throughout the Middle East. A recent survey conducted by the World Architecture Magazine shows that SSH is currently ranked as number fifty two in the world.
We treat our employees as valued members of the team. We believe in the power of every single person who works here and the individual expertise they bring to a project. We reinforce the worth of every individual by giving them the room to excel.
SSH is registered in Kuwait with the Ministry of Planning, Ministry of Public Works, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Ministry of Defense, the Kuwait Municipality and many private enterprises.
The Firm is registered with international and bi-lateral agencies such as the United Nations Development Programme, the International Road Federation, the Arab Fund for Social and Economic Development, the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development, the Committee for Reconstruction and Development in Lebanon.