Job description / Role
My Client is an International consultancy who are expanding and searching a Support Engineer for a long term project in Kuwait. The Support Engineer will be required to have experience in Corporate Portfolio Management systems and supporting large teams. The Support Engineer will be responsible gor providing solutions to all employees in the company and rectify any faults in the system in accordance with Service Levels specified in the contract. They will be responsible for all Desktop, Server, Network and Security upgrades.
The Support Engineer will be required to:
• Provide support for the application and users
• Provide timely responses to issues
• Perform minor upgrades
• Assist users on day to day activities
• Conduct hands on training on the usage of software's and applications when required
• Visit remote sites to support user team
• Create weekly reports on issues and solutions
• Ensure all backups are up to date
• Diagnose and resolve applications issues
• Ensure Database and applications are configured and backed up regularly
• Create and update analysis templates
The Support Engineer must service:
• Integrate Capex and Opex Data entries
• Integrate AAP and Program Economics capability
• Seamless data entry from PetroVR and IPSM Asset models
If you are looking for a long term residential based contract and have the above experience, please feel free to apply
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!
About the Company
Leap29 is a Global Recruitment Business established in 2000. In line with our success and vision we have grown organically to our current size, where we source professional applicants for clients around the globe in Oil & Gas, Construction & Engineering, Power, Mining, Legal & Finance and Pharmaceuticals. With new offices recently established in Australia, Canada, the Netherlands, Switzerland, USA and Malaysia we are now even better placed to service our clients & candidates around the world. Organisations in 89 countries have used Leap29's quality controlled and audited service to source candidates which they were unable to access through their own network. As an organisation, we strive to deliver a highly professional and effective search solution to all our customers. We achieve our greatest success through our highly evolved referral network of senior professionals and our ability to source expatriate, repatriate or local candidates. Tailored Business solutions are offered to our partners depending on their specific need. These are predominantly retained, contingency & interim services. Leap29 continues to successfully deliver to large multinationals and small SME niche businesses alike.
IT Park Support
Dubai Parks and Resorts
|Saudi Arabia||17 Dec|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Equinox Global Investments
IT Coordinator Park Support
Dubai Parks and Resorts