Job description / Role
To audit all daily income that has been received by the hotel and to ensure that all relevant revenues such as rooms, food and beverage and other revenues, are correctly and completely recognized and recorded in the General Ledger accounting system. As well as to collect and review all payment-related documents and initiate creditors' payment in accordance with hotel policies and procedures.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- To ensure the review that all rebates and allowances to ensure they are properly authorized, and to report any deviations from hotel policies and procedures.
- To ensure the legitimacy and accuracy of the account payable ageing balances.
- To ensure that the payment process is initiated on a timely basis.
- To be responsible for the control and banking of all daily cash and cheque receipts.
- To manage all cash float refurbishment including his/her own fund.
- To supervise daily accounting operations
- To perform bank reconciliation and month-end reconciliation of all general ledger balances
- To do the month end closing journal and review all accounts before issuing final monthly financial statements.
- To discharge the duties in an effective and efficient manner.
- To liaise with Night Auditor on all matters pertaining to the night audit function.
- To supervise and control outlet cashier staff.
- To supervise and control subordinates to discharge their duties in an effective and efficient manner.
Your experience and skills include:
- Diploma or bachelor's degree in finance and Accounting.
- Minimum of 2-3-year relevant experience in same position as a J. accountant in a hotel.
- Details oriented
- Fluent English in speaking and writing.
- Knowledge of local and international regulations related to Finance and Accounting.
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment
- Defined career development path
- Friendly and supportive team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.