Job description / Role
Prepares FAs in all respects by doing spreads in Moody’s, Risk rating in liaison with RM and with customer with regard to gathering of information?
- Prepares FAs in all respects by doing spreads in Moody’s, Risk rating in liaison with RM and with customer with regard to gathering of information
- Monitors, reviews and analyzes the facility of customers that are due for renewal with regard to the allocated portfolio and closely monitor the accounts for day to day customer affairs
- Co-ordinates with branches/customers and other departments with regards to business issues, resolution of customer problems on day to day basis and obtain due approvals
- Maintaining credit files and ensure file is in order at all times. Periodic reporting is to be done in correspondence with the borrower and other internal/external stakeholders
- Assists RM in providing facility a/c operations on timely basis and seek RM’s assistance for customer issues
- Regularly review account profitability and reports & assist RM to make appropriate recommendations for optimizing returns and provide information support in specialized areas to contribute towards operational efficiency of the unit
- Maintain updated filing system for correspondences, approvals, reports in the customer files and respond to other MIS / information related to portfolio required from time to time.
- Comply with the approved policies, procedures & norms to protect the organization interest• Manage the portfolio in RM’s absence
- Relationship & financial background with good analytical skills
- Inter personal and strong communication skills
- Fresh Graudate looking to move build a great banking career.
- Graduate in Finance Accounting ior a related Degree.
- Strong Analytical financial analysis skills
- Kuwait Nationals are required due to the Nationalisation Quota.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.