Job description / Role
• The Junior Technician (Instrument), will be reporting directly to Field Engineer (Instrument). He will be responsible to carry out maintenance/repair activities for all instruments in UF/RO plant along with new installations/modifications whenever required.
The Junior Technician (Instrument) is responsible to perform the below tasks but not limited to:
• Carry out over all preventive maintenance task and schedules of all the instruments at UF/RO facility.
• Troubleshooting malfunctions and operating defects and make the necessary repairs.
• Under the guidance of discipline responsible, to carry out related plant modification works.
• Replace and Install specified parts and/or make required adjustments.
• Execute required preventative maintenance procedures
• Ensures the equipment runs correctly during perform emergency repairs when required.
• Maintain & organize the tools regularly.
• Provide support to WH/Store keeper for necessary spare parts inventory
• On-call availability and shift work with various schedules may also be required.
• Maintain a good housekeeping and adhere EHS regulations and requirements.
• Maintain the tools by regular inspections.
• Optimize and assist with the development of operational quality system procedures/guidelines/documents for Water Treatment.
• Ensures to adheres to EHS & Quality processes and procedures, Checks job sites for potential hazards and reports when things against company policies.
• Maintains appropriate housekeeping for plant facilities cooperating with other departments.
• Ability to work independently most of the time, but report to his supervisors.
• Determine the reasons for any malfunctions of systems or components to solve the problem.
Job Title: Junior Technician (Instrument)
Career Level: Hourly
Location: Sulaibiya Waste Water Treatment & Reclamation Plant, Kuwait
Business Unit: Suez Water Technologies and Solutions, Italba Services SRL
Reports to: Field Engineer (Instrument)
Qualification & Requirements:
• Instrumentation Trade certificate/ITI.
• 5 years for ITI technician At least 2 years maintenance work experience, preferably in water & waste water treatment plant/Desalination plant/RO plant/power/petroleum/chemical or any other continuous manufacturing process industry
• Ability to read write & speak English
• Good knowledge on the concept of Automation
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to repair/calibrate all online process instruments
• Capable to understand P&ID, Instrument loop diagrams and JB & control panel wiring diagram
• Experience in water/wastewater treatment plant activities
• Working experience in GCC country
• Capable to trouble shoot all process & analyzer instruments
• PLC/SACDA knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
About the Company
SUEZ offers the most comprehensive set of chemical and equipment solutions and services available.
By 2050, global trends predict the global population to grow by 3B and global water demand to increase by 55%. Technology innovation and expertise are crucial to helping the world overcome these challenges. SUEZ’s Water Technologies & Solutions has the expertise to solve our customers’ toughest water and process challenges wherever they occur.
We provide our customers with technology, expertise, and predictive analytics to enhance their water, wastewater, and process productivity in areas such as: Industrial wastewater, Process chemicals, Municipal solutions, Zero liquid discharge, Desalination technology and Monitoring & control.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Maintenance Technician I - Technical Service
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Saudi Aramco Total Refining & Petrochemical Company (SATORP)
Electrical Engineer - Romdas Tech-Survey Vehicle
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Hire Rightt Executive Search