Job description / Role
Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
Full-time - (University in Business or related field; 2-3 years' experience in Sales as a Field Sales Representative)
In this role, you will be responsible to achieve sales by category by maximizing short and long-term growth opportunities and build long-term relationship with the customers.
A day in the life of
- Accountable for the achievement of the area sales growth targets by category
- Achieve the core distribution (listing of new Stock Keeping Unit (SKU)), picture of success targets and the agreed visibility and other elements in the Business Development Agreement (BDA)
- Develop a strong relationship with the customer and initiate negotiation of the contract (visibility, shelve space, promotions and implementations)
- Organize field visits on a daily basis and follow up with stores in the assigned area to ensure availability of products
- Report market intelligence (sales analysis, monthly initiative implementations, competitor activities, launches, customer plans, and shopper profiles) to sales management
- Ensure that the promotional plan is implemented effectively and efficiently in store in the assigned area(s)
- Ensure on shelf availability of all products based on core distribution by communicating with the merchandiser and following up with store visits.
- Ensure collection and financial reconciliation made in line with NestlÃ© set payment terms.
- Follow up with merchandisers on their daily journey plan and resolve any issues that may arise. Provide constructive feedback on stock handling and implementation of the products on the shelves, checkouts, secondary placements, and gondolas
What will make you successful
- University degree in Business or related field
- 2-3 years' experience in Sales or related field
- FMCG Experience is a must
- Demonstrate ability to understand business environment
- Demonstrate strong communication, leadership and presentation skills
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills
- English/Arabic is a must
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.