Job description / Role
Job Title: Landscape Design Architect
Job Location: Kuwait
• Design, management, and production of drawings for projects of different scales and different stages in the design process - Compilation of targeted project research and analysis into text documents and/or design solutions
• Coordination between clients and consultant teams - Preparation of proposals, contracts, and cost estimates for upcoming projects
• Submitting plans and estimates to the clients.
• Accurately prepare and present detailed plans and working drawings of the re-design of the new site, including applications, construction details and specifications for the project using computer-aided design (CAD) packages or similar design software;
• Present proposals to clients, deal with enquiries and negotiate any amendments to the final design;
• Prepare site plans, specifications, and cost estimates
• Suitable candidates will hold a BA Honors degree and post-graduate Diploma or Master’s Degreein Landscape Architecture, and have a minimum of 10 year’s experience in design of largelandscape projects from concept and preliminary stages to construction documentation, some of which should have been gained in the Middle East.
• Demonstrated ability in Site Planning and Design, Design Detail - Strong design and writing skills
• In addition to a thorough knowledge of all aspects of landscape architecture, knowledge of coordination of landscaping works with associated engineering systems, including utilities, irrigation and external lighting is required.
• Good freehand presentation skills are essential and the ability to use AutoCAD, 3D and Photoshop presentation software would be a significant advantage.
• We are seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and well-organized team player to take on the challenge of large and complex projects
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.