Job description / Role
Lead Design Engineer - Electrical - Power Generation projects
Lead Engineer I- Electrical - Power Generation Projects
- B Eng (Hons) Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 15 years total post graduation experience
- At least 10 years direct piping engineering post graduation experience in the Power generation (electrical design) or Oil and Gas industry, offshore and onshore or related petrochemicals industry (or power industry)
- At least 5 years experience in as Lead Design Engineer - Electrical
- At least 3 years experience with the software for the automation of the specialty.
- Excellent computer skills with AutoCAD or Microstation, excellent skills with MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, ability to create accurate design drawings from base project information, reporting, estimating and supervision skills
- Experience with 3D modelling systems such as PDS. PDMS or AutoPlant.
- Experience with advanced engineering design and data systems such as SmartPlant P&ID, SmartPlant Foundation, SmartPlant Instrumentation, SmartPlant
About the Company
We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people performing diverse, complex and mission critical roles in 34 countries.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long-term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.