Job description / Role
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Offers the opportunity as an experienced Lead Materials Planner & Execution Specialist to join the team in Kuwait City, Kuwait.
- Ensure no delays while loading in the yard to avoid night driving
- Stay in touch with the fleet coordinators/ truck drivers and make sure the trucks are arriving at location on time for the planned deployments; this will also apply for the field transfers we do between the land rigs all the time.
- Monitor overall daily truck requirements and work with Fleet co and utilize the fleet better, also reduce the number of call out trucks.
- Ensure the Availability vs Target; work with Asset Management to achieve the target
- Distributing daily operation plans to the complete team
- 7 days Forecast for Collecting S/N#'s in Advance
- Daily JB Update to match 2 Month Forecast.
- Conducting Daily Meeting with OPS/AMO/Logistics
- Monitor all rig performance via Beacon Report and act accordingly to arrange trucks in advance to get those tools ready for next job.
- Ensure the trucks get to the land rigs before the crew leaves the Rig to ensure we do not have any missing items later (ensure to run EWR)
- Allocating Backload Serial No's to AMO Maintenance Planners + AMO Focal points.
- Priorities Backload the Failed Tools for Quick Turn and investigation.
- Ensure JMPs are prepared correctly and sent in to the correct approver - for all the journeys
- Seek approvals with OPS Managers , explain if any queries
- Manage baskets - chase repairs if any, work with Logistics if any supposed to bring back from Rigs, etc. to cover the operations.
- Take the complete ownership from the time the tools are ready in the shop until the tools arrive at location - land / offshore - back to the base
- Act as a ONE FOCAL POINT for all logistical tasks at any time for DS .
- Running reports in weekly basis for Top 48 TID's - Work with AMO for the tool In Repair Status,
- Organizing and distributing 6 weeks Operation forecast.
- Fully responsibility for all IN & OUT tool movements from Workshop to Rig / Rig to Workshop
- Reports any Lost in Hole to asset team and assure TRS in place and Order in replacement.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 7+ year's relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the role for demand planning in the business and the relationship between the demand plan, the sales budget and corporate budget.
- Business/product knowledge with an understanding of how key events affect product demand; product history and trends and demand planning's place in the sales cycle.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of spreadsheet applications.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Kuwait City, Kuwait.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.