Job description / Role
New Vacancy - Lead Network Administrator – Kuwait.
• Responsible for Planning, Coordinating and Directing the Installation, Maintenance and Repair of Networks and Computer Equipment for Data and Voice Transmission.
• Conduct Information Assessments to determine User Needs and to define Network Solutions to meet User Requirements
• Design and configure appropriate Hardware, Operating Systems Software, Applications Software, and Communications Components to support Business Requirements
• Establish Methods and Procedures for Network Systems including Hardware, Software, and Communications Devices
• Collaborate with IT Staff to ensure consistency of Network Environment with the Banks Objectives and is Compatible with Existing Applications and Security Requirements
• Write and/or Maintain Up-to-Date Documentation for Network Software and Operational Procedures
• Develop Hardware Configuration Plans for Network Systems
• Analyze and Resolve Network Hardware, Software, and Communications Problems using Diagnostic Software and/or Technical Troubleshooting Processes
• Assist in Procurement of Hardware, Software, and Information Technology Services related to Networks.
• Conduct On-going Network Audits to Assess Effectiveness of Network, Evaluate the Utility and Efficiency of the System's Hardware, and Software, Communicate and Recommend Network Software and Hardware for the Enterprise System
• Develop and maintain Disaster Recovery Procedures for the Network and Network Resources
• Undertake Periodic Market Intelligence Surveys within the Industry by and Recommending Improvements to ensure the Department becomes more Proactive, Supportive and Responsive
• Perform a variety of tasks within the general scope of the job and others that may be assigned by the Management
• Bachelor degree in IT / Computer Science or any equivalent
• 6 to 8 years of related experience preferably in Banking
• Technical Certification in areas related to Networking
• WINDOWS, LINUX, UNIX, Networking and Enterprise computing, routers, switches and hubs
• Analytical, Computation Abilities, and problem solving
• Planning, organizing, and work under pressure
• Hardware and Software Knowledge
If suitable and interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward updated CV’s in word.doc format for review. Alternatively, should you know anyone suitable and interested, please kindly refer across. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5-7 working days.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers