Job description / Role
Job Title: Lead Safety Officer / Manager
• Observe the contractor’s proposed methods to ensure safety to the workforce, the public and other third parties.
• Supported by Safety Engineers and will specially monitor the site safety arrangements of the contractor and assess the Method Statements submitted by him for safe systems of work.
• Issue instructions to the contractor where immediate safety measures are required
• Monitor the works for the safety of the public and other third parties.
• Report to the Resident Engineer on all safety and accident related issues for action and reporting to the Client, as may be necessary.
Western Expatriates from any where
• Requirement open for Western nationals.
• Candidates must have Engineering Degree .
• Must have min.15 years of experience.
• Airport experience is compulsory.
About the Company
Career Hunters, is an executive placement and recruiting firm working closely with our client corporations to provide the best talent in today's competitive marketplace. We work to place executives who wish to improve their career direction or seek more lucrative opportunities in today’s competitive world.
Since our staff is comprised of business executives who have worked or consulted with major corporations, we are able to relate to the decisions, issues and problems faced daily by both corporations and job seekers. We are happy to apply our considerable experience and expertise to your recruiting and job search needs.
We specialize in analyzing the job description given to us by the company, detailed study on the physical and mental characteristics of an employee and the qualities and attitude which the employee must possess.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project HSE Lead / Manager
Rotary Engineering Pte. Ltd.
A Leading Shipping Company In Fujairah
HSE Manager - Corporate Construction
Big Fish Recruitment