Job description / Role
Lead Site Architect - Kuwait
My client a large International Consultancy has an immediate opening for a Lead Site Architect for large projects in Kuwait.
Project Experience on Large/ Mega/ High Rise projects, having worked from beginning to end on these projects.
All applicants should fulfil the following Criteria:
• Bachelor's Degree in Architecture From an accredited educational institution
• Master's Degree in Architecture is preferred
• Membership of American Institute of Architects
• Membership of Royal Institutes of British Architects
• 10-16 years and as an Architect, 57 of which should be as a Senior Site Architect, and 24 years as Lead Architect
• Knowledge of Construction Industries/Building including Health and Safety related International Standards and Codes, plus those applicable and adopted by government of Kuwait
• Knowledge of national/local ministerial regulations, standards and performance criteria
• CADD practice and knowledge of major CAD applications
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.