Job description / Role
My client is an International retail company. They are going through a period of huge growth in Kuwait and wish to expand their Human Resources team in accordance with this. One of the urgent positions is for a Learning and Development Manager.
• Develop a learning strategy in line based on the that of the organization
• Promote the need for strategic thinking
• Facilitate learning and development
• Create a shared vision for learning across the organisation
• Encourage questioning mindsets across the business
• Design learning programs to improve performance
• Discover the learning needs of colleagues across the business
• Develop a culture of innovation
KWD 1,800 to 2,150 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: plus bonus and benefits
• 5+ years in a Learning and Development role
• Retail background would be preferable
• Experience with Organisational Development
• Designing job learning experiences
• Performance management experience
• Career mapping experience
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.