Job description / Role
Our Client are a growing team of young innovative architects dedicated to client needs, architectural detail and "the end product". Their expertise aims to streamline the relationship between Developer and Architect, by focusing on the key issues and required outcomes.
They are currently looking for a Learning & Development Manager/Consultant to be based in Kuwait.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Define and implement a robust learning and development policy across the organization which spans performance management, talent management identification, assessment and supporting activities (succession planning, leadership development etc.)
• Take a lead role in the execution of company’s performance management policies and procedures, to include performance standards and objectives, ratings, etc.
• Delivery of all management reporting and analysis with respect to learning and development and performance management activity.
• Program design and sourcing subject matter experts (whether internally or externally) to deliver learning solutions.
• Support HR Business partners in applying best in class professional advice and support with respect to learning and development to their business counterparts.
• Take the lead on learning needs analysis across the business.
• Source a variety of learning and development solutions for key individuals and wider populations across the business in accordance with the 70-20-10 methodology: technical learning (job performance, career progression-related etc.), behavioral learning, professional/academic qualifications support etc. Success within the role will in part be determined by the extent to which a wide variety of learning methods and channels are utilized to optimize learning value and minimize cost.
• Proven capability to drive value from a learning and development budget, leveraging from keen negotiation skills with respect to learning partners and other providers etc.
• Designing a range of learning interventions, including technical, behavioral and leadership programs.
• Facilitating and delivering performance, learning, development and talent interventions.
• Monitoring how effectively learning has been transferred to employees.
• Design and implement company’s succession planning for future leaders with an emphasis on local nationals in company offices.
• Partner with, external vendors and/or academic institutions to execute training strategies.
• Design Executive Training program for the continuing education of senior leaders at company.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Relevant degree such as Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Education, Human Resources, Business, Design, Psychology, Business/Administration, Adult Education, Leadership, Communications, Performance.
• Possess or be actively working towards a relevant professional qualification such as SHRM, CIPD, ATD etc.
• Experience of managing, from first principles, external/internal L&D events – classroom-based training, seminar participations, guest speaker sessions, internal bite-sized learning events etc.
• Familiarity with adult learning principles and training methodologies.
• Proven capability to support self-directed and social learning.
• Proven ability to manage relationships between various partners, suppliers and delivery channels.
• Highly efficient and effective in logistically supporting all L&D activity e.g. tracking activity, attendance, course-booking, organizing/hosting learning events etc.
• Possess the gravitas and self-confidence to partner with senior leaders with respect to the learning needs of themselves and their teams.
• Collaborates with Talent Acquisition Manager on efforts to improve talent quality and fit through the introduction of new pre-hire selection and assessment tools and processes.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Calvin James Recruitment
Head of Human Resources
Learning and Development Specialist
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
HR Project Manager
Head of Human Resources - Global Logistics Company
|Saudi Arabia||16 Jul|