Job description / Role
An opportunity to join a large, regional business to lead the Learning & Development function for the organisation, based in Kuwait.
A successful B2B organization with offices across the region
* Lead the organisation Learning & Development strategy
* Implement and guide a graduate programme across all countries of operation
* Lead leadership development initiatives
* Create and roll out an e-learning platform
* Identify training needs and design training material
* Engage with external vendors
* Monitor and report on ROI
* Develop succession planning and talent road maps
Salary KWD 1,800 plus a relocation allowance for candidates not based in Kuwait.
* At least 8 years experience in a similar role in Learning & Development or Talent specialism
* Must be an Arabic speaker
* GCC experience and regional understanding
* Confident character, able to drive change and influence key stakeholders
* Competent in Training design and delivery
* Knowledge of e-learning platforms and software
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.