Job description / Role
Our client has a 3-year contract to provide training services to a large oil Company. The services will be provided across a range of assets including training centres and on site locations. They wish to enhance its technical training delivery standards, assess, and verify skills & competencies, deliver world class training, and increase existing staff skills & competencies to international standards.
The role of the Learning & Development Specialist is to act as SME and implement comprehensive improvements to Operations & Maintenance Training to international best practise and standards.
Job Role Responsibilities:
• Advise on all L&D issues, Competency issues, Learning Systems etc.
• Work with Discipline Specialists and KOC SME's to review & update the Competency Frameworks, Learning Tools, Learning Options, Course Catalogues, and Curriculum, aligned to field requirements
• Integrate best practise approaches, benchmarking against other NOC's and IOC's
• Lead the rationalization of available delivery methods and learning titles
• Technician and Graduate program reviews, updates, and implementation
• Implement Training Quality and Competency Assurance systems and methods
• Responsible for new learning initiatives recommendation and implementation
• Competency tracking and learning tracking initiatives
• Work with corporate learning initiatives through T&CD and KPC
• Degree (BSc, BEng, BA) holder from a recognized university
• Technical Operations & Maintenance background in Oil & Gas Upstream environment with a minimum of 5 years (concurrent) experience of L&D Projects and initiatives,
• Or (B) L&D Specialist with an understanding of the Oil & Gas Upstream Operations & Maintenance environment with proven understanding of technical competency issues and challenges
• Minimum 15 years' industry total experience in related field and 5 years working with top 10 International Oil Companies e.g. Shell, BP, Exxon Mobil, Total, Chevron etc.
• Must have a valid driving licence
Salary & Benefits:
• Residential Role - Staff Contract
• Duration of project - 3 Years
• Salary - KWD 3,500/Month (Non Negotiable)
• Accommodation Allowance - KWD 320/Month (Non Negotiable)
• Individual Vehicle along with fuel will be provided by the Company (Fuel reclaimed on expenses)
• Annual Leave ticket for Employee & Spouse (If Spouse resident)
• Annual increment of 3.5% upon anniversary of joining the project
• Medical Insurance for Employee & Spouse (If Spouse resident)
• 30 days of annual leave - amend to read 30 calendar days annual leave plus Kuwait Public Holidays.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results
Learning and Development Specialist
Specialist - Learning & Development
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Lecturer in Business Admin - Management
Learning Resource Specialist/Student Assessment
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||28 Oct|