Job description / Role
Work in Kuwait is contingent upon the applicant's ability to obtain a work permit from the State of Kuwait, which is requested on the applicant's behalf by their employer. Effective January 1, 2021, the Kuwait Public Authority of Manpower issued new work permit regulations, informing contractors that it will not issue a work permit to any individual who is fifty-nine (59) years or older and holds a high school grade certificate or less. A two-year college degree or higher is required for all candidates fifty-nine (59) years or older. See Administrative Decision No. (520) of 2020 AD - Amendment to the Administrative Decision No. (552) of 2018 on Issuing the Work Permit Regulations.
Performs mission/resource analysis coordinates with supply, maintenance and transportation functional areas and ensures supporting requirements and implied tasks are accomplished to standard and within required timelines.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Track and analyze Taskers, operational activities and department metrics.
- Responsible for ensuring program logistics resources (supply, transportation, and maintenance) can adequately support each mission requirement.
- With the use of MDMP, assist in the development of Concept of Support/Course of Action briefs, APS-5 Set Annual Issue Exercise requirements and issue plans IAW contract requirements.
- Gather and identify trends while developing models for corrective actions.
- Assist with the coordination of a multiple mission requirements including APS Set Readiness.
- Assist with the sustainment program through operational analysis, operational planning, maintenance & readiness reporting.
- Serve as the liaison between all departments to achieve a cohesive end result.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 4 years of related civilian or military experience
- 1-year supervisory experience
- US. Army Logistics MOS preferred.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be well versed in Army operating methodologies and the use of appropriate logistic information system
- Must have the ability to interpret and implement local policies.
- Must have an intermediate level of proficiency in the use of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have progressive written and oral communications skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work and communicate with others effectively.
Certification, License & Clearance:
- US. Citizenship required.
- Ability to obtain SAAR approval for NIPR access required.
- T3 Secret or higher in DISS highly preferred; T1 NACI or higher required.
Facility credentials/authorization required : Must be able to obtain and maintain facility credentials/authorization.
Note: U.S. Citizenship is required to for facility credentials/authorization at this work location.
- In-depth knowledge of STAMIS highly preferred.
Work Environment, Physical Demands & Mental Demands:
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Safety - Amentum enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the Amentum Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable Amentum Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
This position description indicates the general nature and level of work expected. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required. Employee may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
About the Company
Amentum is a premier global technical and engineering services partner supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment. We draw from a century-old heritage of operational excellence, mission focus, and successful execution underpinned by a strong culture of safety and ethics.