Job description / Role
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
LOC Analyst II (PgMO PERSEC Administration)
Work in Kuwait is contingent upon the applicant's ability to obtain a work permit from the State of Kuwait, which is requested on the applicant's behalf by their employer. Effective January 1, 2021, the Kuwait Public Authority of Manpower issued new work permit regulations, informing contractors that it will not issue a work permit to any individual who is fifty-nine (59) years or older and holds a high school grade certificate or less. A two-year college degree or higher is required for all candidates fifty-nine (59) years or older. See Administrative Decision No. (520) of 2020 AD - Amendment to the Administrative Decision No. (552) of 2018 on Issuing the Work Permit Regulations.
Performs cross functional mission, resource, and staff analysis to support Program wide initiatives, with a concentrated emphasis on Personnel Security Administration for all APS-5 Projects (PgMO, KU Bn and SWA Bn) and auxiliary duties as an Executive Assistant to the Program Integration Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to the Program Integration Manager.
- Primary interface between APS-5 and Amentum PERSEC Team.
- Responsible for the overall implementation and sustainment of a highly effective, scheduled (monthly or weekly) security clearance audit program, coordinating between Project/Security Managers and the Amentum FSO and Amentum PERSEC Team.
- As required, support initial and refresher security education, awareness and training for site employees by providing security briefings.
- Assists in security investigations and reports findings to appropriate management.
- Review personnel security clearances and periodic reinvestigations using e-Quip, JPAS and ACAVS as well as maintain all personnel security clearance records
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the DA FORM 7281 process
- As required, request badges from the S2 for access into sensitive areas.
- Assist Security Manager with self-inspection and review of security processes to ensure compliance.
- Track assigned routine and non-routine tasks, report completion of tasks.
- May be required to work independently, or with a Team.
- May be required to maintain responsive interface directly with USG customer to ensure mission requirements and expectations are met.
- Analyze reports, surveillance guidelines, performance trends and requirements.
- Ensure specific mission/project bench mark goals are identified and attained.
- Responsible for updating and briefing Military type Running Estimates.
- Assist in the development of Concept of Support/Course of Action briefs
- Serve as the liaison between all departments to achieve a cohesive end result.
- Disseminate mission guidance for all operations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or directed.
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Business Administration/Management or equivalent preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Secret Clearance required.
- Five (5) years of related civilian or military related experience required.
- Knowledge of personnel security (PERSEC) with specific experience and training in Defense Information System for Security (DISS) and/or Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) access required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have the ability to interpret and implement local policies.
- Must have a high level of proficiency in the use of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and Outlook.
- Must have exceptional analytical, written and oral communications skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work and communicate with others effectively.
- Familiarity with the Military Decision-Making Process (MDMP) highly preferred.
Certification & License: N/A
W ork Environment, Physical Demands and Mental Demands:
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Safety - Amentum enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the Amentum Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable Amentum Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
About the Company
Amentum is a premier global technical and engineering services partner supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment. We draw from a century-old heritage of operational excellence, mission focus, and successful execution underpinned by a strong culture of safety and ethics.