Job description / Role
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Logistics Information System (LIS) Operator II (Supply)
Under general direction, generates supply/maintenance transaction into the Global Combat Support System - Army (GCSS-A).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs customer service for all GCSS-A related activities in accordance with the GCSS-A End User Manual (EUM).
- Performs and edits according to internal quality control checks during the input of data from source documents.
- Performs duties as the Shop Stock/The Army Maintenance Management System clerk
- Generates GCSS-A reports as required.
- Responsible for maintaining: notifications; work orders; records of services performed; ordering and managing repair parts; dispatching vehicles and equipment; issuing material to work order; returning and recoverable/reparable material to stock; entering time confirmations for work orders; performing the work order completion; and updating the operations status for a piece of equipment.
- Follows up on all weekly transaction reports, weekly form counts and prepares forms to be digitally sent.
- Must perform edits based on FEDLOG codes and classes of supply as required.
- Readiness activities include documentation, records management, reporting and record reconciliation.
- Required to gain access to GCSS-A, IGC, FedMall, LIW and WEBVLIPs for parts and document research.
- Provides logistical support to other operational and support elements as required.
- Provides analysis, technical assistance, by researching repair part availability and expedition as required.
- Conducts and participates in scheduled, unscheduled inventories and surveys.
- Reviews and validates document register reconciliations and submits daily supply activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum two (2) years of functional GCSS-A experience is required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Possess experience and comprehensive knowledge of governing regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Attention to detail in work flow and filing organization activities.
- Knowledgeable of GCSS-A system reports, how to correct discrepancies
- Must have advanced level of proficiency in the use of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook and other related applications
- Must have advanced written and oral communications skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work and communicate with others effectively.
Certification & License:
- Tier 1 NACI required for all U.S. Citizens.
- Ability to obtain SAAR approval for NIPR access to USG STAMIS required.
- GCSS-A certification required.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
About the Company
Amentum is a premier global technical and engineering services partner supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment. We draw from a century-old heritage of operational excellence, mission focus, and successful execution underpinned by a strong culture of safety and ethics.