Job description / Role
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Logistics Integration Manager
The Logistic Integration Manager (LIM) is responsible for operational planning and synchronization of the Supply and Maintenance operations to support routine and non-routine mission requirements for Army Prepositioned Stocks (APS-5).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to the LOC Manager, provides analysis based logistical standardization to contractual requirements.
- Oversees the LOC APS-OPS Cell staffed with employees capable of providing Supply and Maintenance expertise to analyze and manage workload, real property resources available and requirements for external coordination.
- Required to establish & maintain a direct responsive interface with the USG customer in order to ensure mission requirements and expectations aremet.
- Required to conduct direct counseling and appraisals of personnel periodically to ensure required qualifications are retained.
- Coordinates planning and executing multiple operations simultaneously with the Plans/Future Operations Team using the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP).
- Coordinates with Plans/Future Operations Team to prepare plans in order to provide an updated status on cost (parts), schedule,and missionperformance.
- Analyze performance trends and reports for accuracy to include but not limited to MHU, CDRLs, RFIs from the Government, and mission related data IAW PWS requirements.
- Partner in the development of Concept of Support/Course of Action briefs, APS-5 Set Annual Issue Exercise requirements and issue plans IAW contractrequirements.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the Maintenance and Supply department(s) to achieve a cohesive endresult.
- Performs other related duties as assigned ordirected.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or equivalent required.2 years of related/validated experience can be substituted in lieu of each year of formal schooling.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Secret Clearance required
- 6-8 years of related civilian or military Logistics/Operations experience preferred.
- 5 years supervisory experience required.
- U.S. Army Logistics MOS preferred.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have the ability to interpret and implement Army and Company policies.
- Must have the capability to run USR reports and coordinate/facilitate changes with extreme focus on Pacer items.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of Army operating methodologies and the use of appropriate logistics information systems.
- Must have an intermediate level of proficiency in the use of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and Outlook
- Must have progressive written and oral communications skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work and communicate with others effectively
- Possess the capability to use appropriate logistics STAMIS systems such as: GCSS, LMP, LIW, and AWRDS information systems
Certification, License & Clearance:
- Project Management (certification) preferred
- GCSS-Army (certification) preferred
Work Environment, Physical Demands & Mental Demands:
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
About the Company
Amentum is a premier global technical and engineering services partner supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment. We draw from a century-old heritage of operational excellence, mission focus, and successful execution underpinned by a strong culture of safety and ethics.