Job description / Role
Loss Prevention Officer - Kuwait
*Bilingual (English and Arabic) candidates
Actively works towards creating a safe and pleasant environment for employees and visitors to the head office.
* Regularly carry out patrols to prevent attempts of theft/vandalism/damage.
* Assist in apprehension/detention of thieves/vandals.
* Report all accidents and incidents that may occur in operation, ensuring to provide factual information.
* Monitor access to head office entrance and parking areas.
* Inspect and report against non-compliance or company procedure breaches within the head office.
* Assist with random employee searches in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Regularly monitor deliveries/storage and review documentation.
* Review/monitor CCTV.
* Control storage and return of lost property, reporting any breaches of company SOP.
* Completion of structured visit reports to highlight non-compliance.
* Manage fire evacuation process.
* Manage fire alarm, understanding the process for when this activates.
* Highlight non-compliance for any Health & Safety risks.
* 3 years retail operations experience
* Similar or practical experience desirable
* General education
* Local/civil criminal law (required but not essential)
* Health & Safety knowledge
* Employee/customer theft/ malpractice indicators
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.
Loss Prevention Supervisor
Officer - HSE
Oryx Engineering Solutions
Officer - Administration
Oryx Engineering Solutions