Job description / Role
Loss Prevention Supervisor - Kuwait
*Bilingual (English and Arabic) candidates
Actively work towards creating a safe, pleasant environment for employees and visitors to the head office. Supervise the security officers to ensure they are delivering the expected KPI's.
* Supervise, assign tasks/patrolling areas and prepare duty schedules/rotas for loss prevention officers and external security guards.
* Manage the car parking and entrances of the Head Office.
* Assign security officers and personally carry out patrol to protect the head office.
* Report all risks, accidents and incidents to the Safety & Security Manager.
* Monitor CCTV footage and access control system.
* Monitor access to head office entrances to prevent the risk of loss, reporting non-compliance to operations and loss prevention.
* Inspect and report against non-compliance of company procedures.
* Lead and assist with random employee searches in accordance with company procedures.
* Lead and conduct regular, random, unannounced till reconciliations and report exceptions within the head office store and restaurants.
* Report incidents of actual or suspected employee theft/non-compliance to company procedures
* Initiate investigations and operate with manager in observing/identifying evidence of theft/ malpractice.
* Control storage and the return of lost property.
* Monitor trends and escalate information in a timely manner to Safety & Security Manager for information.
* Increase knowledge base of security guards/employees on common issues/incidents to increase awareness within the business.
* Work with the Health & Safety Team to ensure the LP team is trained to support fire drills and fire evacuations, fully understanding how to react in the event of the alarm.
* Manage fire drill and fire evacuation for Head Office.
* Escalate Health & Safety risks, accidents and incidents.
* Ability to produce accurate reports both verbal and written
* 3 years retail operations
* No criminal convictions or disciplinary misconducts
* Good secondary/high school education
* General education
* Local/civil criminal law (required but not essential)
* Employee/customer theft/ malpractice indicators
* Health & Safety knowledge
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.