Job description / Role
Luxury Store Manager - Kuwait
• Ambassador of the brand
• Effectively running all operations across all departments
• Ensuring maximum profitability and productivity
• You will be an inspiring and motivating leader and coach, ensuring that customers receive the highest standards of service
• You'll train your team to build meaningful relationships with their clients
• With excellent skills of client telling
• Comfortable managing team and developing each team member to their potential
• You must have fluent communication skills in English and Arabic
• Previous experience in similar position 3-5 years
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.