Job description / Role
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Maintenance Supervisor (Ku Bn)
Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the day to day execution of the maintenance program and maintenance section personnel under this effort.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures all quality standards and metrics are met, work is properly completed, and environmental standards are upheld in coordination with ESH plan
- Manages assigned resources necessary to accomplish the mission.
- Enforces strict adherence to technical data and management procedures.
- Adjusts resources to meet production requirements.
- Manages the special certification roster.
- Ensures accurate daily documentation of maintenance actions.
- Reviews and evaluates management and production effectiveness.
- Initiates management actions to meet new workloads or correct reported/perceived deficiencies.
- Participates in the maintenance planning cycle.
- Ensures only qualified personnel accomplish maintenance with the appropriate equipment and tools.
- Ensures compliance with safety directives, appropriate occupational safety and health standards, and applicable industrial safety publications. Those occupational training requirements that require documentation will be annotated on the appropriate records.
- Ensures scheduled and unscheduled maintenance actions are entered and completed in the MIS.
- Advises the production supervision of conditions that may disrupt the orderly and controlled execution of the maintenance plan.
- Adhere to ISO Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of maintenance repairs on a variety of equipment and at least seven (7) years of supervisory experience with a comprehensive knowledge of governing regulations, policies, procedures and instructions in maintenance management.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of governing regulations, policies, and procedures
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of the Logistics STAMIS in use and must have the ability to supervisor mechanics, provide information, reports, resolve issues, recommend actions to improve delivery of service, coordinate special requirements with production control and shift leads.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
- Must possess the appropriate verbal and written communications to conduct meetings, evaluate plans, and prepare reports, plans and working instructions.
Certification & License:
- Driver's license may be required.
- Tier 1 NACI required for all U.S. Citizens.
Work Environment, Physical Demands and Mental Demands:
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
About the Company
Amentum is a premier global technical and engineering services partner supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment. We draw from a century-old heritage of operational excellence, mission focus, and successful execution underpinned by a strong culture of safety and ethics.