Job description / Role
Contract / Procurement - Industrial Project - Client
Required to join a client developing a large scale industrial project in Kuwait. The successful candidate will work on behalf of the client to develop, manage and report all contractual/commercial activities relating to construction contracts. This will include leading the RFP process and overseeing contract execution to completion.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
- A degree in QS, Engineering etc
- A proven track record of construction contract management on large scale industrial projects
- Expertise in pricing, contract law, contract drafting etc
- Good knowledge with standard forms of agreements (e.g. FIDIC)
- Experience in supporting engineering services and industrial equipment procurement contracts
A generous basic salary and expatriate package is available for the right candidate.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Subcontractor / Contracts Manager - Oil & Gas
Opus Recruit Middle East
SAS Global Consultants
|Saudi Arabia||26 May|
Contract Manager / Senior Contract Administrator
Ignite Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||21 Apr|
Contracts Manager (Buildings)
|Abu Dhabi||11 Apr|