Job description / Role
As part of the Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) practice and you will provide a well-integrated broad array of risk management services to capital market participants within global banking, capital markets, asset management and insurance. FSRM products and services include Anti-Money Laundering, Regulatory Compliance, Prudential Supervision, Bank Holding Company reporting, Credit Risk/ Capital Adequacy/ Liquidity Risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Enterprise Risk, Structured Finance and Quantitative Advisory Services.
Our structured career framework means you'll continue to develop, whatever level you're at. And with a network stretching around the globe, you'll gain valuable insight across industries and geographies. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
As a FSRM Manager, you'll technically contribute to and lead FS Risk Management engagements. You will work effectively as a team leader having the responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating engagement directors and partners on progress. You'll also build valuable relationships with external clients and internal peers. In addition, you'll contribute to presentations and provide inputs to proposals.
Skills and attributes for success
- Delivering financial risk transformation programs domestically and/or internationally.
- Ability to analyse current state reporting and the complex knowledge associated with it (requirements, data/reporting solutions and operating model).
- Broader experience in Finance and Data type reporting projects; IT and Financial accounting knowledge in order to bridge the gap between the Business and IT.
- Ability to profile and interpret data constructs into relevant business constructs.
- Self-motivated with lots of energy and drive.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Strong educational background from a top institution, quantitative/ finance/ economics/ actuarial program
- 8+ years' experience in the financial industry or in financial services consulting
- Experience in working in a project-based, team-oriented environment, ideally consulting, with a proven track record of managing teams and delivering in fast-paced and demanding environments
- Prior exposure to credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk and operational risk
- A credit life cycle understanding, and experience in credit rating & analysis and approvals process
- Excellent analytical, report-writing, facilitation and presentation skills
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience in analytical and risk management tools/systems (e.g. SAS, Murex, VBA, MATLAB)
- Professional certifications in FRM, CFA, PMP
- Willingness to travel extensively across the region
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you're ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a b etter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.