Job description / Role
VAC8290 - Manager ,Sales Forecast & Analysis
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Responsible to develop and monitor Sales KPIs, monitor the sales quality, manage sales budget and provide early indicators on market trends, benchmark performance against competition , recommend actions to achieve sales excellence
- Identify key market insights on sales / distribution / promotion trends in the market, analyse the same and prepare presentations after discussions with Channel Managers to support Senior Management in making business decisions.
- Evaluate Business Intelligence analysis and review how it impacts Wataniya Telecom and communicate the key information to management on a variety of subjects including performance against KPIs, quality of sales, business impact etc.
- Collaborate with the Sales Channels to determine their needs and develop appropriate strategies to tackle business issues including performance improvement, quality improvement etc.
- Coordinate with other departments including Finance, Marketing, BI and Technology to provide meaningful analysis and insight on cost of sales, promotion audit, profitability analysis of offers
- Work with the Sales Channel Managers to ensure that the Sales quality and KPI are met
- Maintain a good understanding of Wataniya Telecom sales environment and service level requirements
- Validate report on the performance of sales campaigns
- Provide Analytics support guidelines to drive sales campaign efficiency
- Monitoring achievement versus targets
- Review dashboards on Sales channels and agents performance
- Recommend analytical insights to increase sales efficiency and reduce costs
- Present to upper management regular report to track sales performance and campaigns results
- Identify and lead process efficiency opportunities
- Maintain strong relationships with internal parties Marketing, Sales channels, operations
- Review the Analysis for the Sales division budget
- Manage budgets and update throughout the year if initial spending levels change (monthly budget performance)
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure proper close of year budgets and account for ongoing expenses
- Proactively identify budget risks and provide updates to Finance and Sales teams
- Work with Finance on measurement and identification of Fraud cases
- Monitor payables and review invoices ensuring timely payment and rectifying discrepancies
- Collect reports in a daily & monthly bases, develop revenue/expense analysis, projection, cost analysis and other financial reports
- Review the Quality measurement and the post launch analysis on campaign activities and provide relevant information to present to Sales Management
- Assist the Sales division in lifting demand generation to next level and increase quality, quantity and efficiency through a clear focus on driving campaign volume and yield
- Monitor sales results and measure quality of campaigns activities
- Close coordination with Marketing and Communication teams to drive sales campaign efficiency
- Monitor competitor activities on regular basis
- Bachelors Degree in business or a related discipline
Job specific technical Skills:
- Required years of experience based on progression ladder in a similar or related function
- 3 years supervisory experience
- Team building and coaching skills
- Skills in project management
- Knowledge of the Telecom industry would be an advantage
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities
- Good command of both written and verbal English, Arabic would be an advantage
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Director, Strategy & New Business Development
|Kuwait City||16 Mar|
Senior Manager, SME / SOHO & D2C Sales
|Kuwait City||16 Mar|
Senior Manager, Postpaid Customer Value Management (CVM) Operations
|Kuwait City||18 Mar|
Manager, Postpaid Customer Value Management (CVM)
|Kuwait City||18 Mar|
Senior Manager - Presales (Omani or GCC National)