Job description / Role
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 20%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
- Stay current and informed on all new campaigns, understanding their objectives and relevance, communicating to the Sales teams and ensuring that all involved know their roles in the successful campaign.
- Accountable for leading and facilitating an adequate governance model that will leverage cross line of business efforts.
- Inspire and influence internal stakeholders and experts or other resources within SAP's matrix organization, with an aim on achieving common goals.
- Guarantee that each sales team member will deliver on expected quarterly/annual sales objectives.
- Recruit, develop, train and motivate a group of high achieving (A-players).
- Facilitate individual growth and development of the Sales team, notably by leading by example, but also by setting objectives, performance standards and priorities.
- As a strong leader with strong communication skills the job-holder will facilitate alignment and effective exchanges the within sales team and internal/external key partners/customers and promptly resolve any conflict to encourage harmonious and productive interaction.
Qualifications & Experience
- The ideal candidate must be an accomplished senior sales manager of a similar sized organization. The incumbent will possess a sound reputation, excellent leadership and gravitas skills, consistent with a successful track record in achieving stretch strategic accounts within the Saudi region.
- Therefore Saudi experience is a primary requirement, as will be fluent Arabic language skills.
- Has experience in growing a business of a similar size, in a relatively short timeframe and against aggressive growth targets.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a complex matrix organization with the knowledge on how to successfully navigate around issues in order to bring imaginative and winning solutions to problems.
- Strong intellectual capabilities to take the lead and grow a business.
- Extensive hands-on management experience in a multi-national matrix environment.
- Demonstrated ability to win over others and to align with peers and colleagues across a large territory and organization.
- Is a culturally-savvy personality profile, with experience working across borders, dealing easily with individuals from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Strong communications skills and charismatic (Can-Do) personality.
- Will possess potential to further grow and develop within the organization.
- A profound market understanding in strategic and consultative sales, with the ability and credibility to engage the client's "C-Suite" and winning their trust and consequent business.
- An expert in the IT industry (prime targets being IT Software, Consulting, System Integrators) the incumbent will demonstrate outstanding business knowledge and the proven ability to handle a challenging quota delivery.
Well developed strategic skills to drive Sales and Marketing and go-to-market improvements.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.