Job description / Role
What we are looking for?
SSH are looking for Kuwaiti National who are marketing professionals to join our Kuwait Office.
Our portfolio of live projects includes cultural, healthcare, hospitality and retail projects across the Middle East and North Africa.
SSH is one of the leading master planning, infrastructure, building design, construction supervision and project management firms in the Middle East, with a reputation for design integrity and a portfolio of landmark projects throughout the region.
What will my responsibilities look like in this role?
• Contribute to the development and implementation of marketing strategies
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
• Support line manager in organizing various events and building an event calendar to cover all territories
• Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, google analytics, rankings etc.)
• Work as part of SSH’s marketing team to help produce official company press releases to announce new project wins, project progress, project completions, project descriptions, new senior appointments, as per the company’s strategic marketing action plan, while following the SSH’s External Communications Policy.
• Assist line manager with client approvals for content produced in relation to all marketing and PR work outlined above.
• Work with SSH’s marketing team to produce social media content across all channels and website.
• Assist line manager in establishing and developing new working relationships with the Media (print and online) across the Middle East and SSH’s international territorial markets.
• Cover SSH’s staff attendance at major events and initiates relevant content.
• Produce/edit articles and news content for external use as required.
• Work with SSH’s marketing team to provide support to the HR Team for any Internal Communications announcements
What do I need to apply?
• Fluency in Arabic and English.
• Must possess excellent communication skills and ability to establish professional interpersonal relationships.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows Software
• Knowledgeable with Social Media Platforms and analytic
• Highly organized and motivated
• Bachelor’s Degree with specialization in Marketing
About the Company
Having been in business for 50 years, we have accumulated unparalled knowledge, skill, and creativity. We use our expertise to develop a truly tailored innovative and creative solution that is in line with our clients' specific requirements. We don't sell a "house style" - that's not our style.
The firm has its headquarters in Kuwait and has completed a wide range of projects locally and throughout the Middle East. A recent survey conducted by the World Architecture Magazine shows that SSH is currently ranked as number fifty two in the world.
We treat our employees as valued members of the team. We believe in the power of every single person who works here and the individual expertise they bring to a project. We reinforce the worth of every individual by giving them the room to excel.
SSH is registered in Kuwait with the Ministry of Planning, Ministry of Public Works, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Ministry of Defense, the Kuwait Municipality and many private enterprises.
The Firm is registered with international and bi-lateral agencies such as the United Nations Development Programme, the International Road Federation, the Arab Fund for Social and Economic Development, the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development, the Committee for Reconstruction and Development in Lebanon.