Job description / Role
Marketing Director / CMO - Ecommerce start up
• We are looking for an experienced senior marketing professional with both online and offline experience to oversee all marketing operations of the company and develop its marketing strategy and vision.
• You will oversee a team of enthusiastic marketing professionals and will direct our marketing efforts towards great success.
• Tech start up experience required ideally with mobile apps / Ecommerce.
• Online and offline Strategy implementation and delivery experience.
• 10 years minimum of well-rounded marketing / business development experience in positions of increasing responsibility, with a focus on marketing expansion and identifying emerging market trends.
• Marketing experience in the field of E-Commerce and mobile application businesses in must.
• Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management, sales and business development; along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance.
• Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies to achieve company objectives.
• Advanced experience working with a variety of traditional and modern marketing and communications functions including: branding and messaging to different target audiences.
• Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
• Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
• Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
• Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance etc.)
• A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
• Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
• Strong knowledge of website analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, WebTrends.
• Ability to handle big data, track metrics, and process figures.
• Degree in business administration, marketing, management or equivalent
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.