Job description / Role
Marketing Director / CMO - Ecommerce start up
• We are looking for an experienced senior marketing professional with both online and offline experience to oversee all marketing operations of the company and develop its marketing strategy and vision.
• You will oversee a team of enthusiastic marketing professionals and will direct our marketing efforts towards great success.
• Tech start up experience required ideally with mobile apps / Ecommerce.
• Online and offline Strategy implementation and delivery experience.
• 10 years minimum of well-rounded marketing / business development experience in positions of increasing responsibility, with a focus on marketing expansion and identifying emerging market trends.
• Marketing experience in the field of E-Commerce and mobile application businesses in must.
• Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management, sales and business development; along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance.
• Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies to achieve company objectives.
• Advanced experience working with a variety of traditional and modern marketing and communications functions including: branding and messaging to different target audiences.
• Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
• Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
• Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
• Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance etc.)
• A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
• Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
• Strong knowledge of website analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, WebTrends.
• Ability to handle big data, track metrics, and process figures.
• Degree in business administration, marketing, management or equivalent
About the Company
At Hays, we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
So much more than a specialist recruitment business, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. By providing advice, insights and expertise on issues you face today in the fast-paced world of work, we help you make the right decisions for tomorrow.
Offering an unrivalled suite of recruitment and workplace solutions, whether you’re looking for what’s next in your career, or have a gap to fill, we’ll help you get where you want to go.
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow.