Job description / Role
Marketing Executive - Cheesecake Factory
The Brand Marketing Team sits within Alshaya's Food Division Marketing Team, supporting the marketing strategy definition and execution across an assigned portfolio of brands, to deliver best in class customer engagement, retention and return on investment. The Brand Marketing Team works closely with:
• Internal stakeholders and support functions such as operations and store teams, digital and CRM, central marketing and PR, etc.
• External stakeholders such as Media and PR agencies, printing houses, and design houses
• To plan and deliver quality campaigns in a timely manner, according to the Alshaya's and Host brand guidelines. Within the team, the Marketing Executive contributes to strategy and is responsible to ensure quality implementation planning, delivery and measurement of campaigns across different platforms.
• The Marketing Executive will work together with the Marketing Manager to create and then implement the marketing strategy for a select portfolio of brands across different customer touchpoints: web, mobile, instore, in-mall, PR. Ensures delivery of best in class customer engagement and return on investment.
• The Marketing Executive should be a confident individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment, managing a large number of tasks across multiple geographies.
• Work closely together with the brand operation teams and agencies to create content calendars for multi-channel (online and offline)
• Lead the quality assurance (spelling, photos, etc) and engagement measurements for digital content developed by the agencies
• Ensure all digital content published for Alshaya's brands are in line with the host brand and internal guidelines
• Gather assets and work with Marketing Manager as well as the brand operations team for the creation of campaigns with multiple relevant touchpoints across digital, mobile, stores and malls
• Give feedback to agencies on inappropriate or content and advise on improvement areas of opportunity
• Maintain partnerships with media agencies, designers, printing houses, and content suppliers.
• Create engaging and personable content to stir conversations on the brand's channels, in Khaliji dialect
• Liaise with internal and external teams to ensure that all content, campaigns and reporting are executed in a timely manner
• Preferred experience in providing basic post-production support for content via mobile apps or Adobe Creative Suite
• Point person for social media engagement rates and audience growth, utilizing a wide range of measurement performance tools
• Benchmark brands' performance against a set of KPI's
• Exploit competitor analysis for the enhancement of marketing strategy and brand performance
• Participate in the analysis of data to support the brand's objectives in driving increased profitable sales
• Advise brands on existing trends, recommending new marketing campaigns, CRM Offers, locally-relevant initiatives that should be easy to implement and will generate profitability
• Analyse cross-brand marketing opportunities that are non-brand conflicting.
• Collate performance reports for each campaign, after gathering data from SMS, digital, delivery, CRM, transactions, etc.
• Maintain up-to-date escalation protocols for each brand, so our customer conversations on social media and rating sites, are within the guidelines as defined by the brands (and existing Alshaya policies.
• Utilize the social media listening software adopted by the company, in order to effectively derive marketing opportunities
• Closely monitor GoogleMyBusiness and other review pages to answer users queries keep the profiles up-to-date
• Identify engagement gaps with guests in the store and online, and work on the type and quality of content and in-store experiences that will entice higher user interactions organically
Qualifications & Requirements:
You MUST be Fluent in English and Arabic, you will also have the following:
• University degree (BA or BSc) in marketing, business administration, media and communication or any related field
• 2-3 years of experience in marketing in both the agency and client side
• Able to implement necessary techniques in content production when needed
• Skilled with Microsoft Office
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Strong prioritization and organizational skills
• Good technical understanding - an individual who can pick up new tools and concepts quickly
• Basic Adobe Creative Suite proficiency (preferable but not necessary)
• Proactively maintain technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, participating in professional societies, attending marketing workshops, is a passionate content consumer (online and offline)
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.
Marketing Manager - Home Delivery
|Abu Dhabi||18 Apr|
|Abu Dhabi||17 May|
Marketing Manager for a Logistics Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Product & Marketing Manager