Job description / Role
To grow the brand's outreach, connect and engage with consumers and stakeholders to position the brand, communicate the brand values and promote its products with an aim to drive incremental sales and repeat visits.
* Development of an overall Social Media Marketing Plan and Strategy
* Seek new and improved methods to engage with current and future customers through the monitoring of global, regional and local market trends in web interaction
* Design, create and manage digital campaigns.
* Manage, refresh and monitor website/microsite/delivery aggregators content
* Manage Social Media/digital campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
* Curate relevant content to reach the audience most likely to buy the brand's product.
* Write editorial content
* Conduct A/B testing and drawing assumptions to help the business make informed decisions
* Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "Social" way while cultivating leads and sales.
* Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
* Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
* Coordinate with agency/designers/photographers to deliver designs and artworks for brand initatives (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, etc.).
* Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
* Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
* Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
* Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business, report to appropriate management.
* Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
* Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social Media programs. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
* Maintains excellent writing and language skills in English & Arabic
* Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media & digital marketing
* Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
* Posses strong skills in strategic planning and managing budgets
* Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
* Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
* Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
* Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of "Search and Social".
* Excellent team player
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.