Job description / Role
Kuwaiti applicant Preferred
• Coordinates planning, scheduling, and implementing marketing strategies and tactics for the organization.
• Develops and implements comprehensive strategies to lure new customers.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
• To handle customer movements and changes and make the necessary adjustments.
• Visiting potential customers to prospect for new business.
• Identify new customers. Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
• Constantly exploring and executing new and innovative, ‘out of the box’ marketing initiatives through social media & other Channels.
• Analyzing detailed marketing research and daily reports.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing
• 2-3 years of experience required in the same field
• Fresh graduates who are confident to do the job can also apply
• Kuwaiti Nationals are entertained
About the Company
Al Sawan is one of the leading diversified & innovative companies in Kuwait with operations in several Arab & European countries.
With over 400 employees, our company comprises of many specialized divisions striving to create solutions for clients in the fields of Logistics, Travel & Tourism, Parking & Security, Shipping, & Courier Services.
Al Sawan makes every effort to become a one-stop solution in every sector we operate in for any client whether corporate or retail, private or public. We make sure to provide our clients with the most innovative services whether basic or complementary to the sectors we operate in. Al Sawan is operational in Kuwait & other countries.