Job description / Role
• Provide administrative and technical responsibilities for the MEP portion of selected projects
• Assist preconstruction manager, MEP manager, and Project Manager in pre-award interviews as requested.
• 10 to 15 years of commercial mechanical construction experience in the following areas
• Mechanical Construction Contract values up to $40M per contract, or above
• Fire protection
• Medical gases
• Medical Equipment
• Temperature controls and other control systems
• Integrated systems, including fire alarm systems, nurse call stations, security systems, CATV, loud speaker systems, etc.
• Extensive experience in construction of hospital, university, data centers, hi-tech facilities, corporate office buildings, commercial and institutional projects
• Field construction with hands on experience installing MEP systems.
• Writing Mechanical bid packages
• Conducting/Assisting in Pre-award meetings
• Providing Budget review and value analysis
• Providing Constructability reviews and recommendations
• Provide Scheduling, review and updates
• Presentation skills
• Maintains good relationships with co-workers, vendors, subcontractors, owners, engineers and architects
• Troubleshoot mechanical field problems for projects in the construction phase
• MEP Commissioning
• Stable work history
• Number required: 2
• 10 years minimum experience
• Bachelor degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil or Industrial Engineering; Electrical, Mechanical, Civil or Industrial Engineering Technology Education; or Construction Management.
• We strongly prefer a minimum of combination experience, on-site, Project Management, Project Engineering, Field Engineering, conceptual and Hard Bid Estimating experience.
• Stable work history
• Experience with MEP field operations.
• Experience should be with a contractor doing large university/School/college construction work
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.