Job description / Role
The candidate should be available in Kuwait
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage people, materials, and job assignments
- Manage projects including the ability to manage multiple priorities while retaining high professional and ethical standards
- Proposes contract type and prepares tender document
- Responsible for technical performance, schedule, budget, coordination of proposal responses, and support to business development
- Client interaction on a professional level that encourages repeat business
- Generation of new leads of clients through networking and excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate issues/results effectively with customers via telephone or in person
- Review and approve the NDT procedures and NDT personnel qualification
- Coordinate with HR for NDT personnel recruitment.
- NDT Level-III in PT, MT, RT, UT.
- Team management skills.
- Demonstrated basic computer skills including MS office and Outlook.
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.