Job description / Role
• Establishes and maintains network performance;
• Builds net configurations and connections;
• Troubleshoots network problems;
• IP address auditing;
• Responsible for deployment and maintenance of solutions utilizing Cisco technologies, daily responsibilities will include resolving tickets escalated from Tier 1;
• Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration and directing system installation; deploying solutions designed by Senior Engineers;
• Defines, documents, and enforces system standards;
• Maximizes performance by troubleshooting network problems and outages and scheduling upgrades;
• Configures Cisco Switches, Routers, Wireless and Telephony;
• Updates network equipment;
• Collaborates with network architects on network optimization;
• Fast response for the network problems;
• Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies and defining and monitoring access;
• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Install and configure Routers , switches (ARUBA & CISCO), and related networking equipment in a LAN /WAN network environment related to assigned projects (WIFI, CALL MANAGER).
• Respond to assigned trouble tickets and ensure the completion .
• 2-3 years’ field experience.
• Conduct Site survey and coordinate with different parties for implementation .
• Coordinate with suppliers & contractors to accomplish fiber and UTP cabling as per network design & project deliverables to fulfill customer needs and requirements
• Manage and maintain effective business relationships with clients.
• Follow up with internal external stakeholders , take ownership for all given tasks
• Respond to emails & calls in instant manner
• CCNA certified.
• Prepare and submit consolidated periodical progress report (weekly and monthly basis)
About the Company
Brunel International N.V. is an international service provider specialising in the flexible deployment of knowledge and capacity in the fields of Energy, Infrastructure, Mining, Automotive, Construction, Engineering, High-tech, Manufacturing, Oil & gas, Aerospace, Electrical, Energy & power plant, Finance, IT & Telecome, Legal, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Machinery & plant, Marketing & Communication, Pharma, Rail and Shipbuilding. Services are provided in the form of Talent Resourcing, Global Care and Mobility, Project Resourcing, Personnel solutions, Consultancy, Project management, Co-sourcing (IT), Training, Service and work contracts, Temporary staffing, Resourcing solutions and Talent scouting. Incorporated in 1975, Brunel has since become an International group with a strong global brand. Operation from its own international network of 120 branch offices in 46 countries, we have over 12,900 employees and an annual revenue of EUR 1.0 billion (2019). The company is listed at Euronext Amsterdam N.V. and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Support and Services - Country Lead
Senior Network Engineer
Ignite Search & Selection
Desktop Support Engineer
A Leading Consultancy In UAE