Job description / Role
Oversees and coordinates information technology functions of the company.
• Reviews Error Logs from the monitoring tool (if any) and reports to detect recurring slowdowns or errors.
• Consults with software and hardware vendors and other establishment workers to solve problems impeding computer operations.
• Oversees evaluating new software and hardware to determine usefulness and compatibility with existing software and hardware in meeting the needs and requirements of company operations.
• Monitors software and hardware vendors in relation to maintenance operations in case of outsourcing.
• Manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations in accordance with best practices.
• Oversees and coordinates activities with respect to internal networking service and security
Qualifications and Certifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education.
• Certification from Microsoft, RHCE, Comp TIA, CISCO will be added value.
• Minimum of 4-8 years of related experience and/or training in similar function and industry.
• Strong leadership skills, knowledge in technical skills in information technology.
• Computer literacy and knowledge in MS Office and system and Oracle applications.
• Communicational skills and ability to work in teams and establish teams as well as planning ahead to meet future business requirements with a business-oriented mentality to have a productive work environment.
About the Company
A leading real estate company in Kuwait.
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
Service Desk Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||18 Aug|
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Senior Networking/IT Specialist
HR Source Consulting