Job description / Role
Nestle Health Science was created in 2011 by Nestle, the leading food and beverage company. We are a unique health science company focused on advancing the role nutrition plays in changing the course of health for consumers, patients and healthcare professionals. Focused on delivering quality-of-life benefits through nutritional solutions, we harness scientific and clinical advances to improve health through managed nutrition. Behind our pioneering company are 3,000 people around the world who are driving breakthroughs and innovating for impact. With a global presence in about 50 markets, we invite you to impact the future of health and your career with us.
Company: Nestle Health Science
Working as a Medical Sales Representative, you will be responsible for the ethical promotion of Nestl's Health Science products by actively educating healthcare professionals on the products' features and benefits while providing them with accurate guidelines on the appropriate usage of the product. Most of your working day will be spent in the field communicating with healthcare professionals.
A day in the life of
- Carry out sales calls in hospitals and non-hospital outlets according to the recommended cycle plan and as agreed with the Field Sales Manager
- Develop highly scientific relationships with HCPs and decision makers through face-to-face sales calls, group presentations as well as other scientific events
- Provide data and suggests classification of contacts based on objective criteria
- Keep visits' records updated and use them for call preparation/follow-up and to record market intelligence data
- Provide a weekly plan and subsequent report on all visits/activities, sample distribution, support literature. Also make timely reports on area progress as well as competitive activities and other market intelligence data
- Participate as needed in national and regional medical conventions and exhibits
- Manages agreed individual marketing expenses e.g. for samples and group meetings
- Participate actively in training events, cycle meetings and business review meetings
What will make you successful
- Graduate of Health-related Science: Nutrition, Pharmacy, Medicine, or Graduate of Business studies health related studies or experience
- Valid Driving License
- 1-2 years' experience as Medical Representative in pharmaceutical or nutrition company
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Willing to travel within the Western Region
- Living or willing to relocate to Madinah
- Ambitious and capable to work in a very dynamic environment dealing with different level of stakeholders internally and externally
- Bachelor's Degree (Pharmacy, Nutrition, Biology or any related field)
- 1 - 2 years of experience
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Nestle is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.