Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Administration
Job Description & Summary
To drive the company vehicle and transport people or goods from one place to another.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain a courteous and friendly demeanor with partners, staff, and clients
• Assure the safe transportation of partners and staff to and from various destinations
• Assist clients on entry and exit from vehicles
• Deal with queries or requests from partners, staff or visitors
• Receive and deliver proposals, RFPs and cheques
• Assist in guest catering and parking
• Coordinate with drivers and security
• Help with document printing, binding, labelling and scanning
• Deliver items to other business establishments when needed
• Drive partners and staff during business trips to meetings and events
• Carry out routine trips to the bank, suppliers, governmental offices
• Collect and deliver mail to and from office and clients
• Collect RFPs and deliver proposals
• Answer calls to undergo trips related to company events
• Carry out all other office related trips and tasks as assigned
• Maintain a clean and well-serviced vehicle at all times
• Maintain vehicle records, including maintenance records,and registration
• Adhere to corporate policies and procedures related to parking and driving
• Replenish stationary stock and printing supplies as needed
• Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs (plumber, electrician etc.)
• Maintain kitchen inventory and coordinate refreshment supplies (coffee, water and snacks)
• Receive catering orders
• Maintain marketing material inventory
• Disseminate mail internally
• Other tasks as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
• High school diploma
• Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic is a must
• 2+ years prior experience as a company driver
• Experience with a professional services firm is an advantage
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Must possess a valid professional driving license for the country of employment
• Good driving record with no traffic violations
• Should possess honest, respectful and trustworthy character traits
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.