Job description / Role
Our client is a Global Consultancy firm. They are looking to expand their team and hire an Office Manager/EA for their Kuwait office
Our client is a leading Management Consultancy spread globally. They are currently looking to expand their support team and have introduced a brand-new position of an Office Manager/EA to support their Senior Partners
* Oversee arrangements for client meetings, working with interdepartmental teams
* Provide daily updates on office developments to internal management stakeholders
* Build the office community with the office leadership on a wide scope of topics that contribute to an effective, healthy office environment
* Maintain master contact list (with Client Link), while tracking boards and leadership appointments.
* Contribute to distribution of Firm knowledge to all lists of recipients. Build and maintain excellent networks across the Firm.
* Be an active member of the team
* Support OM and Middle East region Leaders on office strategic duties, including annual planning processes
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally she will receive a bonus, medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager/EA to further progress their career with a Global Consultancy Firm
The successful candidate for this Office Manager/EA
* 5 years of experience in Office management with global companies
* Kuwaiti National
* Has strong planning and organizing skills with efficient reporting ability and excellent use of MS Office to manage documents and cost sheets, maintenance schedules, etc.
* Excellent command of written & spoken English
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.