Job description / Role
• Performing most of the office administrator activities and task assigned to.
• Act as first point of contact for the office.
• Manage all vendor services and finances in collaboration with the finance department - maintaining vendor list/invoices, meal voucher system, client expenses.
• 5years of office administrator experience working at a private sector, preferably in security services industry- supporting a leadership team in a corporate environment.
• Candidates having Office Management experience.
• Degree level and/or secretarial qualification (preferred).
• Strong organizational skills and excellent secretarial skills.
• Integrity and trustworthy is a must.
• Excellent MS Office Skills, and must be fully skillful specifically in excel, PowerPoint, MS word.
• All nationalities are accepted excluding Egyptian, both genders male or female.
• Age between 25 to 35.
• Bilingual (Arabic & English), and must be fluent in English.
• Transferable visa in Kuwait.
About the Company
At GSC, Innovation Isn’t Just An Idea - It’s A Way of Life. Scroll Down to Learn More About Our Vision, Our Mission and Our Values. You Just Might be Amazed.
The Global Security Consortium (GSC) L.L.C is the birth of a new generation for the security industry in the middle east and in Kuwait. Through the usage of unique partnerships and collaborations from well-respected companies around the world, we are able to provide a wide range of customizable security solutions on all levels of Kuwait’s infrastructure.