Job description / Role
Our client is a Holding Group in Kuwait, they are looking to recruit an Office Manager to CEO/ Board Secretary.
Our client is a Holding group in Kuwait, they are looking to expand their support team and have launched a brand new position of Office Manager to CEO/ Board Secretary.
- Manage and maintain CEO's calendar including scheduling appointments, internal/external meetings and conference calls.
- Coordinate CEO's travel itineraries, flights, hotel accommodation, rental car and other travel needs.
- Draft and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents on behalf of CEO.
- Complete monthly expense reconciliation for CEO's corporate credit card and out of pocket expenses.
- Secure appropriate signatures and track documents through the approval process on behalf of CEO
- Assist the CEO and his family for any personal requests
- Work as a right hand to the CEO, oversee the other assistants and ensure they deliver as needed
- Assist the CEO and family members (as they sit on the board) with corporate requests
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance and flights tickets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to CEO to further progress their career.
The successful candidate for this role:
- Minimum of 5 years Board Secretary/ Office manager to CEO experience supporting a leadership team in a corporate environment
- The ideal candidate would have worked in a Bank / Multinational or large conglomerate
- Confidence in individual ability and the capability to work independent
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Executive Assistant - C Suite
Irwin & Dow
A Leading Insurance Broker in the Middle East
Personal Assistant cum Office Manager
Private Personal Assistant to Senior Director