Job description / Role
Fast Telco Subsidiary of Ooredoo Kuwait
Facilitate the securing of various Government and municipal authority permissions and licenses needed for effective ooredoo Telecom operations. Following and updating the progress of the rollout. Acquiring new sites/small cells as per RF Nominal plan.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Arrange, organize weekly meetings with the team members regarding the progress of the rollout.
- Acquiring new sites/small cells as per RF Nominal plan.
- Reducing the sites yearly rent for ooredoo sites at Kuwaiti residents and private companies by offering ooredoo services with coordination with B2B & FT teams.
- Keep track of entire project rollout in different phases and contractors. Update frequently.
- Follow up the surveys reports and monitor the site evaluation process. Highlight the delay and slippage in the process.
- Arrange and coordinate the onsite meeting and send out invitation requests.
- Conduct the daily update on the site info database (CT & remedy tools).
- Prepare all formalities which required by the owners, ministries and others.
- Arrange access pass/ work permissions for all teams, contractors for all ongoing rollout & OFC projects.
- Maintains records, replenishes stationery and arranges servicing of office equipment.
- Smooth the way through the various bureaucratic processes for the securing of the sites and improving the rollout process.
- Meet quality and performance KPI with supporting documents.
- Provide active support to other OOREDOO Telecom departments.
- Ensure that upper management is informed on all critical issues pertaining to the area responsible for.
- Provides reports, make standard reports and tailor make them where necessary.
- Provide and manage support on special projects as and when assigned by seniors and superiors.
- Proactively take responsibility for self improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications like Excel, Word etc.
- Good command of both written and verbal Arabic and English
- Min 2 Years Diploma
- Local driving license
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.