Job description / Role
• Supervise day-to-day transactions related to Operations administration activities.
• Assist and supervise the Back Office Team.
• Ensure that the run-sheets are being updated on time.
• Check customers’ reports and arrange shipments for updates and routing.
• Supervise the monitoring team.
• Handle the leave management of the team and provide the Operations Manager with the leave planner after updating the entries on the HR System.
• Verify the attendance details of the Operations team with the HR Department.
• Arrange delivery of shipments collected by the Receptionist.
• Report unsolved issues and concerns to the direct manager.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned by direct manager.
KWD 200 to 300 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Interpersonal Skills
• Planning & Organizing
• Attention to Details
• Developing Others
• Taking Initiatives
• Adapting to Change
• Stress Management
• Analytical Thinking
• Motivating Others
• Problem Solving
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Basic Computer Skills
• Data Entry Systems
• High School Degree or higher.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration is a plus.
• At least three years of experience in the industry.
• Candidate must be in Kuwait with valid residency transferable (Visa 18)
About the Company
One of the leading logistics and supply company.
Wataniya Environmental Services Co. (WES)
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Management Solutions International (MSI)
Equinox Global Investments
Operations Manager / Assistant Project Manager
Acciona Facility Services Middle East