This position is closed or expired.
See other Petroleum Engineering jobs
Operations Manager – Air Separation Unit
One of our prestigious clients is looking for Air Separation Unit (ASU) – Operational Manager, who will provide leadership and direction in his facility. Manage the implementation and alignment of regulatory requirements, subsidiary policies, systems, processes and objectives.
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Ensure that the facility is operated in a safe, reliable and efficient manner, preserving the environment.
2. Insure the organization of the security and safety reporting, the root cause analysis of events, the development of the corrective and preventive measures.
3. Define the production responsibilities at his or her facility and each operator’s specific responsibilities.
4. Ensure that plant documentation including Operating Manuals and SOPs are maintained up to date and are readily available to users.
5. Ensure that operating manuals and facility SOPs are established according to the IMS program of the subsidiary.
6. Appoint the writers and approvers of the facility SOPs.
7. Implement and lead the HSE program in the facility that is compliant with subsidiary standards.
8. Ensure that training and qualification processes are implemented taking into account the facility employees' industrial training needs.
9. Ensure that all applicable subsidiary IMS requirements are implemented at his/her facility.
10. Prepare, analyze and issue periodic production and performance reports.
11. Ensure organization and optimization of the maintenance on the facility, equipment or systems with respect to AL maintenance strategy.
12. Develop, implement, and evaluate facility maintenance policies and procedures.
13. Insure the organization of the security and safety reporting, the root cause analysis of events, the development of the corrective and preventive measures.
14. Ensure sub-contractors selection, qualification, and follow up are performed according to Group Standards.
1. Engineering degree plus min. 5 years ASU managerial experience in multinational company
2. An equivalent combination of education and experience in large Air Separation Unit is required.
2.Hands of experience in operations and maintenance and thorough trouble shooting on equipment installed in the facility.
3. Operations and maintenance of large ASUs.
4. Instrumentation/electrical or mechanical experience is required.
5. Control systems (soft and hard, PLCs, DCS, field advanced controllers…) experience is a plus.
About the Company
Networkers is a global recruitment consultancy helping unite job-seekers and hiring companies across the technology industry. Since Networkers was established in 2000, the business has grown considerably and we have consistently proven our ability to connect the right people with the right roles in the right businesses around the world. What makes us unique is our ability to offer a local service on a global scale. From our 14 offices spanning across four continents, we are able to recruit in more than 130 countries.