Job description / Role
Operations Manager - Asset Management or Brokerage - MENA - (3 months contract Renewable)
• Lead MENA AM operation team.
• Provide support and guidance on the day-to-day activities ensuring full compliance with regulatory requirements,internal rules and operating procedures.
• Ensure client satisfaction by providing solutions, quick execution and accurate reporting.
• Improve operational productivity.
• 6-8 years of work experience in back office and/or middle office activities of which a minimum of 4 years spent in asset management or brokerage.
• Bachelor Degree in finance, business, accounting, MIS or related fields.
• Relevant post graduate qualification (like CFA, CAIA, CIPM or masters) is a plus.
• Identify automation requirements to increase efficiency and reduce risk associated with manual processing
• Excellent understanding of capital markets, investment funds/portfolios and financial instruments offered in regional and international markets
• Excellence in Advent APX and portfolio accounting
• Ability to independently trouble-shoot, resolve issues and propose solutions
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• English proficiency - Arabic is added value.
• High organizational skills and ability of multi-tasking
• Strong managerial skills
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions