Job description / Role
My Client is an international consultancy who specialise in drilling and completions working and due to expansion require a Operations Supervisor for the lifting operations on site. The Operations Supervisor for the lifting operations will be based in the Staging area and will go between warehouse, piping yard and client offices
The Operations Supervisor for Lifting operations will report to the Base Manager and will be required for a 12 month renewable contract on a call of agreement. They will be required to:
• Manage all personnel and daily activities
• Coordinate and manage material including receiving and returns from site
• Ensure all documentation is prepared and accurate
• Support training where required to juniors
• Coordinate and supervise all lifting activities
• Supervise crane, operators, Riggers and banksman on lifting plans
• Tool box talk preparations
• Complete audits and inspections and follow up with reports for lifting operations on site
• Ensure a compliant inventory of all rigging lift and sign out equipment
• Operations Supervisors with Lifting operations experience will be considered.
• You will be required to have 10 years experience in supervising shore based and 5 years experience in managing yards and warehouse operations.
• You will require a valid LOLER Certificate
If you feel you are suitable, feel free to apply
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!
About the Company
Leap29 is a Global Recruitment Business established in 2000. In line with our success and vision we have grown organically to our current size, where we source professional applicants for clients around the globe in Oil & Gas, Construction & Engineering, Power, Mining, Legal & Finance and Pharmaceuticals. With new offices recently established in Australia, Canada, the Netherlands, Switzerland, USA and Malaysia we are now even better placed to service our clients & candidates around the world. Organisations in 89 countries have used Leap29's quality controlled and audited service to source candidates which they were unable to access through their own network. As an organisation, we strive to deliver a highly professional and effective search solution to all our customers. We achieve our greatest success through our highly evolved referral network of senior professionals and our ability to source expatriate, repatriate or local candidates. Tailored Business solutions are offered to our partners depending on their specific need. These are predominantly retained, contingency & interim services. Leap29 continues to successfully deliver to large multinationals and small SME niche businesses alike.
Nestle Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||25 Aug|
Logistics Operations Manager
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Logistics Coordinator for a Logistics Solutions Company
RTC-1 Employment Services