Job description / Role
We are looking for a Packing Raw Material QA/QC Technician in a perfume factory with strong knowledge of quality control procedures, methods, and techniques. The ideal candidate must have minimum 2 years of similar experience.
• Perform quality control checks on incoming raw materials used in the production of perfume, ensuring that they meet quality specifications and standards.
• Conduct testing on raw materials to ensure that they meet established quality standards, including tests for appearance, viscosity, pH, and other relevant parameters.
• Inspect raw materials for any defects or damage that may affect their suitability for use in the production process.
• Ensure that all raw materials are labelled and stored correctly, and that they are used in accordance with their expiration dates.
• Collaborate with the purchasing department to ensure that all raw materials are sourced from approved suppliers and meet the necessary quality standards.
• Maintain accurate records of all raw materials received, tested, and used in the production process.
• Monitor the performance of packing and labelling machinery, ensuring that they are operating efficiently and producing high-quality products.
• Investigate any quality issues or complaints related to raw materials or packing and develop corrective actions to prevent future occurrences.
• Provide training to packing and labelling personnel on quality control procedures and best practices.
• Work closely with other departments, such as production, warehousing, and quality control, to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the facility.
• Associate or bachelor’s degree in chemistry, Biology, or a related field.
• 2-3 years of experience in quality control, preferably in a manufacturing or production environment.
• Strong knowledge of quality control procedures, methods, and techniques.
• Experience with laboratory testing equipment and procedures.
• Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Proficiency in computer systems and software, including Microsoft Office and quality management software.
• Knowledge of safety and environmental regulations, and the ability to ensure compliance with these regulations.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Al Ain||21 Jun|
TGC Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||11 Jul|
Quality Control Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Al Ain||6 Jul|